- Keep the box & packaging
- Returns are permitted but ONLY in the Swing Eagle Box.
- Each component must be placed in the allocated position. Clear pictures of the (2 layer) layout are on the website under the Tab – RETURNS.
How to Return Your Item
- Contact us via email at email@example.com. A customer service representative will explain how to go about your return request and record all the necessary product return information.
- The customer service representative will arrange a return label (Change of mind returns - at your cost; Defective items - at our cost) that you need to attach to the item, which can then be dropped off at any Australia Post outlet.
- As soon as the return has been received, a replacement product will be sent to you or a refund will be issued.
Any returns must be received by Swing Eagle within (30) thirty days of the claim being made. Replacement product will only be shipped after the faulty item has been received by Swing Eagle unless stated otherwise by a Swing Eagle Customer Service Representative.
Refunds for returns will be processed by Swing Eagle within 72 hours of receiving the item at our warehouse. It can then take up to 48 hours for money to credited by the bank into our customer accounts.
For items that do not require a return, refunds will be processed within 24 hours by Swing Eagle. It can then take up to 48 hours for money to credited by the bank into our customer accounts.
All Refund claims made within the 30 day period, will be issued in the method by which they paid.